30 November 2010

New Twists in the Path

I woke up at my desk again... wait, not my desk... How did I end up... in Dr Beck's office?

Right... Father and the others suited for underwater operations went after Qli, I headed the Becks surgery to prep it for triage...

Red Fire.

I turned to see the rest of the surgery, and the pool of blood... but no body? Think, girl - what happened here?

Near as I can remember, I had an episode in the Madness. I searched the desk for notes. No receipts for the morgue, the sheriff or even the cold storage units at the Consulate... but the formulas here....

Oh, no.

After all the nagging I did about the reanimation serum, Father is going to be really upset to find out I made an alternate batch.

Now I have to find a wandering ex-corpse.

2 comments:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

((I missed this! Sorry! :-D))

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

Linked here: https://headburroantfarm.wordpress.com/2010/12/16/mutations-chapter-14-a-morning-caller/